Unlike traditional resistance training with free weights, power towers are made to aid and improve bodyweight exercises. The power tower station helps in this regard by combining various bars at differing heights and angles to make your calisthenics training more dynamic. Users can also choose to amp up their training by adding weights to a dip belt that is hung around their hips. Wearing a weighted vest is another great option. If you are serious in this aspect, look no further because the Powertec Basic Trainer might just be the perfect choice for your home gym! Weighing in at 66kg, the Powertec Basic Trainer is extra sturdy and able to handle up to a whopping 182kg load.
The arm padding has been improved and the back angle modified for increased body clearance during exercise movements.
MULTIPLE GRIPPING ACCESS
Numerous grip positions are available to accomplish multiple exercises; pull-ups, dips, knee-raises, push-ups. The pull-up section also incorporates a swivel straight bar for close grip training.
- Built with heavy-duty commercial-grade steel
- Extra study & compact
- Improved arm padding & back angle
- Numerous grip positions for a complete workout
- Dimensions: 120.7 (L) x 119.4 (W) x 224.8 (H) cm
- Product weight: 66kg
- Max load: 182kg (400lb)
- Extra Features
- Swivel straight bar for close grip chin-up
- Cushion Thickness
- Product Weight
- Max Weight Load
- 182kg (400lb)
- 120.7 (L) x 119.4 (W) x 224.8 (H) cm
- Warranty for Home
- Strength Premium: Lifetime on structural frame (excludes paint & rust), 2 years on moving frames & components (bearings, lock pins, pulleys, cables, glide rods etc). Wear & tear exclusion.
No customer reviews for the moment.