The Bodycraft F615 hold down attachment kit is specially designed as an attachment for the F605 bench. The F615 comes with a leg hold-down attachment which is particularly useful for ab crunch exercises. It also allows the user to be locked in for that extra stability, especially when lifting heavy. The F615 is also necessary if you plan to get the F611 leg extension attachment for your F605 bench as it serves as a holder for it.
- Add a leg hold down to the F605 bench
- Allows for the use of F611 leg extension
- Allows the suer to be locked in when using a bar and dumbbells
- Allows the user to perform ab crunch exercises
- Serve as a knee hold down for high pulley exercises (e.g. lat pulldown)
- Includes the 4 upholstered 4-roller hold down
- Bolted aluminum caps keep the rollers in place
- Pop-pin adjustable with 7 vertical positions
- Length: adds an additional 43cm from the F605 bench
- Width: 50.5cm
NOTE: This option replaces the handle that was included with the F605 bench
- Bodycraft USA
- Additional 43cm (L) from the F605 bench
- Warranty for Home
- Strength Premium: Lifetime on structural frame (excludes paint & rust), 2 years on moving frames & components (bearings, lock pins, pulleys, cables, glide rods etc). Wear & tear exclusion.
No customer reviews for the moment.