Dimensions127.5 (L) x 43.5 (W) x 44.5 - 107.5 (H) cm
Warranty for HomeStrength standard: Lifetime on structural frame (excludes coating & rust), 1 year on moving frames & components (bearings, lock pins, pulleys, cables, glide rods etc), 1 year on labour. Wear & tear exclusion.
* The 320UB cannot be adjusted to a completely flat position (please see product image for reference)
* The 320UB comes fully assembled (no assembly is required for users)
With so many options on the market, finding a suitable workout bench for your home gym may not be that straightforward. You have to consider factors such as size, weight, portability, functionality, and stability among many others.
The 320UB is designed specifically for the homeowner. With a compact footprint and a foldable design, the 320UB can be tucked away into any corner of your home. Constructed with a solid steel frame and weighing 15kg, the 320UB can handle a max load of up to 182kg. The leg holder on the 320UB provides an extra anchor for dumbbell workouts and sit-ups. The backrest on the 320UB can also be adjusted to seven different positions.
- Leg holder for sit-ups
- Solid steel construction
- The seat cannot be adjusted
- Handles for easy maneuverability
- Compact & foldable for easy storage
- Backrest with 7 adjustable positions (incline & decline)
- JRJOhn R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoCompact bench
This is a great little bench for the money. Folds into a compact shape that can be tucked away in a corner. Great for the usual bench exercises.
The leg hooks aren’t great - back of knees rub against the bench seat making the negative incline exercises uncomfortable. But the rest is great.
Note - as it says, this doesn’t have a flat position. So long as you’re not looking for a platform for dips, you’re fine.
- LDLeendert D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSturdy and easy to set-up.
Sturdy and easy to set-up. Easy to store away.
- LKLorraine K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAwesome 👍👍very happy with my
Awesome 👍👍very happy with my purchase
- SRShaik R.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood
- DDerrickRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoBasic and functional. However, take
Basic and functional. However, take note if you want to get this bench, you cannot lie flat to do bench press. This model does not open totally flat. The seat is at an angle so if you are tall, you may not be able to do your bench press like you are used to. If you are 1.8m above, I do not think you will have proper head support which is not ideal. It is not mentioned on the tech specs on the website so do consider carefully. I am 1.73m and I can barely adjust my position to fit the bench while lying flat down. Other than that, I have no complaints.