Most important features:
Heavy duty frame
Powder coated finish
Wheels & handle for easy transport
182kg Weight capacity
Assembled Dimensions: 134cm (L) x 55cm (W) x 43cm (H)
A flat bench is the exercise equipment that can be seen in every gym everywhere in the world. Even people who set up their home gyms should opt for the flat and AB benches as they help perform various exercises. You can do chest exercises to tone your arms, shoulders and triceps if you get a sturdy flat and AB benches from Gymsportz.
Benefits of a flat bench
Unlike the famous belief, a flat bench is not only for the people who are into weight training. Instead, it benefits every fitness enthusiast in plenty of ways:
- It helps increase the upper body strength as you lie down and lift weights. In addition, it tones your shoulder, arm, and AB muscles better, making them bigger and stronger.
- Another benefit of flat and AB benches is that it helps perform exercise forms that improve bone health. As you lift more weight during the training exercises, the osteoblast cells work more efficiently and help gain bone mass.
- The flat bench help improve the pushing power of too many folds and supports your body to lift more weights.
- It helps you look and feel better by giving you toned muscles and a perfect body.
There are plenty of other benefits that you can get if you invest in the best flat and AB bench like the PIVOT RL8100 Flat Bench!
PIVOT RL8100 Flat Bench specifications
- It has a sturdy heavy-duty frame that doesn’t wiggle at all
- Power coated finish enhances the aesthetic appeal
- The upholstery is comfortable and long-lasting
- It comes with a handle and wheels for easy movement and transportation
PIVOT RL8100 Flat Bench is one of the most popular flat benches amongst fitness enthusiasts due to its features and functionality. You can order this product at Gymsportz and get an additional one-year warranty against wear and tear!
Dimensions134 (L) x 55 (W) x 43 (H) cm
Warranty for HomeStrength standard: Lifetime on structural frame (excludes coating & rust), 1 year on moving frames & components (bearings, lock pins, pulleys, cables, glide rods etc), 1 year on labour. Wear & tear exclusion.