Warranty for HomeLifetime against structural breakage (excludes coating & rust). Wear & tear exclusion.
- These are pre-owned pieces that have been worn out / scratched / peeled / rusted
- There are no damages to the core structural integrity of these kettlebells
- Kettlebells would be picked at random, and no exchanges / returns will be allowed
- Heavily discounted, snatch them up while stock last!
- Price is based on single piece!
#1 Choice of our gym and professional training customers!
- COLORED BANDS on HANDLES, Color specific to certain weights, identify the kettlebell without picking up or rolling it over, bands are coded to to international standards for easy identification
- STAMPED, In kilograms and pounds so you always know which weight you are working with in either measurement
- HANDLE GRIP, Powder coating make a great gripping surface when your hands are sweating, also holds chalk better than other kettlebell paint
- SINGLE CAST, Our Powder Coat kettlebells are all made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- POWDER COATING, is the most durable form of kettlebell paint available and lasts longer than traditional kettlebell paint
- LOGO, Kettlebell Bullz logo engraved into kettlebell so it will not break off, kettlebells without engraved logos have inserts glued in which break out over time
- ALAngelo L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLittle rosty but still great quality
Great second hand kettlebell, good quality with fair price
- SSSatwant S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoAs a starter I found
As a starter I found the above sufficient for now
- SCSurajkumar C.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoGood service even though the
Good service even though the product looks a bit rusty
- BPBen P.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoValue for money
The pre-owned kettle bells are value for money. If u are unsure of which weight to buy, buying pre-owned ones before committing to brand new ones may be a good approach. Notwithstanding, the pre-owned ones can be rusty. Can consider sand papering them and giving them a new coat of spray paint to spruce them up visually.