Built like a tank, and designed for ultimate versatility, the BodyCraft F605 adjustable bench cannot be beaten. Utilizing the easy-adjust ladder catch system, users can choose from seven different positions, ranging from a -20 degree decline to an 85 degree upright position. The integrated lift handle and transport wheels allow for simple and easy maneuvering when relocating and storing the bench in an upright position. The three-point stance and rubber feet ensure that the bench will not rock. Additional attention to comfort, style, and accessory use gives this bench package a huge advantage over all others.
- 2" thick high-density foam cushion wrapped in double-stitched industrial-grade vinyl
- Three-point stance maintains a rock-solid and stable platform on all surfaces
- Non-slip rubber soles keep the bench in position
- Integrated lift handle and transport wheels for easy maneuvering
- Stores upright to save space when not in use
- Seven positions: (-20, 0, 15, 30, 45, 60 & 85 degree)
- Ladder catch design for quick and easy adjustment
- Dimensions: 129 (L) x 65.5 (W) x 50.5 - 131 (H) cm
- Seat height: 50.5cm
- Product weight: 24.5kg (total)
- Max load: 453kg
The F605 bench does not include the F615 attachment kit. The F615 attachment kit may be purchased separately.
- Bodycraft USA
- 7 incline positions: (-20’, 0’, 15’, 30’, 45’, 60’, 85’)
- 50.5cm tall in flat position
- Ladder catch: for quick, easy adjustment
- Cushion Thickness
- 2" thick high density foam covered in vinyl
- Product Weight
- 2" X 3", heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Max Weight Load
- 1000lbs (453kg)
- 129 (L) x 65.5 (W) x 50.5 - 131(H) cm
- Warranty for Home
- Strength Premium: Lifetime on structural frame (excludes paint & rust), 2 years on moving frames & components (bearings, lock pins, pulleys, cables, glide rods etc). Wear & tear exclusion.
- Warranty For Business
- 1 Year on structural frame (excludes paint and rust) and parts. 1 Year on Labour
No customer reviews for the moment.